Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

To the commited members of this here forum,

I need to apologize for my sometimes opinionated, judgemental, taurus-like, derogetory comments. When I called adaptec acraptec, I was only referring to, holy crap how's my speeling, their EZ CD creator program and not their Direct CD program, which works great with Nero.

Secondly, when I said "Wow $99 for a DVD converted from whatever source, I need to change my profession," I didn't understand how hard this video conversion stuff really is...
    whew, man that was hard.

Now, I really love this Mill G400 w/ rainbow rockin' studio whatever, and I've made some pretty neat stuff with it in a very short amount of time, mostly with the support of this here bad ass forum.

Thank you

J.Klein

P.S. I get kinda moody sometimes, so don't pay attention to what I'm sayin' les I'm askin for advice, thank you
    Last edited by kleinbull; 15 February 2002, 13:55.

I like that Texas accent you have in your keyboard, though
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I've you tried DirectCD with write interchange amoung different burners?

You might change your tune. Don't try this with disks that have your only copy of something.

--wally.

Comment

I'm trying

I am currently trying to transfer between systems now, luckily not with originals, but am having a hard time accessing between my Cd-r's here and at work.

Why does CD-rw technology seem to be so hit and miss?

J.Klein

Comment

Working...
        X