Dated: May 11th 2001 - From MURC news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dated: May 11th 2001 - From MURC news

PowerVR Revolution throw their hat into the Matrox rumour mill. Apparently the G800 ain't dead, but how can it be it was only ever the figment of a deranged webmasters mind Also supposedly Matrox are to release not one but two cards this year. As usual it ain't so until...

As a follow-up to the previous post regarding Matrox news, I would like to add that the G800 is NOT dead. The card, which apparently boosts some very impressive features, has simply been rescheduled for 2002. On the other hand, two cards are to be released soon. The first one is the G550. I have no information about this card, unfortunately. The second card will use a new technology called Parhelia. Parhelia is a completely redesigned graphics engine, which we can guess will be used in their future cards.

Interesting piece of news I think

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

It's now 'news' it rumors.

And yes, it was interesting...9 months ago when it was posted.
    (it was especially interesting to see all the speculation that post caused...kinda like a recent post on the news page that prompted several multi-page threads)
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I think your avatar is even more intersting than the news

Dave
      Last edited by Helevitia; 13 February 2002, 16:28.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

If you want to use Kruzin his avatar as a background picture you can find it here .

Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Working...
        X