Mmm did the Garage really look at my Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm did the Garage really look at my Car

When it rains I get a nice shower in the car via the sunroof. I took it to the local Renault dealer and they arranged a time and suggested that I may need a complete unit.
    I take the car in park it up and leave it. Sure enougth the phone rings and they say you need a complete unit at £409 inc vat and labour.
    They take me back to the car and low and behold it's parked in the same spot. The rubbish is still on the passenger seat. I'm fairly tall and surprisingly the drivers seat not moved the blinds are still across the sunroof. The parking is so identical no dirty finger prints anywhere.
    Me thinks they didn't even look.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Looks like they are making an awful lot of money out of you. Maybe there should be a register of companies that behave ethically. That way, if they are on the list then you know you will be dealt with fairly.

regards MD
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

me thinks you should get a second opinion from a different garage. It's far easier for the garage to just replace the whole unit instead of trying to ascertain where & what the problem is!

Comment

Don't worry I'm already in the process of doing this. The guy reckons he can cure it.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X