ACK! Assistance Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACK! Assistance Required

I am stuck in class in a computer lab for another hour and a half!

TALK TO ME FELLAS!

What's goin on guys!?!

Jammy - you get those cd's yet?

-Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Damn.... I don't think I made it in time....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

You made it bro, don't have to scream here.... :P

-D
      ***EDIT***
      DAMN! This shit is boring!!!
      Last edited by Muad'Dib; 7 February 2002, 19:27.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

poor thing

-pickle
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Here we go again. HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!

-D
          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Don't look at me this time.. I had quite a scare last time

Comment

LOL!

Glad you could make it again.

They put me at a puter with really loud keys on the keyboard so I can hardly type quickly at all. Damn.
              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

You mean one of those great fine old IBM PS/2 keyboards with the "click"?
                But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                My System
                2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                German ATI-forum

Comment

Chicony also made "click" keyboards ... tho i personally dont like them. The clicks tick me off
                  Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Man I have two old IBM keyboards here at home (One on my play machine and a spare for when my brother brings his tower over) as well as I switched to one at work because of the better feel to it.

My little brother has a DataTrain keyboard at my parents house that actually replicates the feel quite well... (Its also about as old as the IBM keyboards though)

My wife though... doesn't like the clicking... so I got her a low profile keyboard with "soft keys" and some internet buttons and a volume control so she doesn't have to reach over to the speaker to change the volume.

Wasn't there a thread not to long ago (A few months) where someone was looking for an IBM keyboard...

Comment

Working...
                    X