Thanks for the Bday wishes, Here is what I did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the Bday wishes, Here is what I did

My wife let me have a LAN party, 15 of my buddies got together and fragged an evening away. We played UT, CTF and 4 team team DM. I tried to get a T1 line to use for the party so Clan [MU] could join us but they would not even rent it out to me. several there would have liked to Frag with you all (thats Texas Lingo). Maverick especially missed ticking kindness off by telefragging him all the time. We still had alot of fun but it would have been more fun if you all could have been there too. Maybe next time. Thanks again for the Bday wishes.

DRED

Must have been a nice birthday!!

Comment

Sounds like you had a kick A day!
      Tell Maverick to get back online, I havent had him kick my butt in a long time!

Oboy
      Time to make the wafers!
      Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
      jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Great Big Texas Howdy!

Ok guys! It has been a long time since I have been online to play. I don't think that it will be like the old days. I have gotten a little rusty since then, and you guys keep playing and getting better. So, if I promise to come and play sometime soon, will you guys promise to take it easy on me? I know that I can trust you to keep that promise, right....???
        We did have a pretty good time at Dred's B-day party. I don't know how much he has played with you guys lately, but I know he did some pretty good fraggin' on us that night...Of course,
        that didn't have anything to do with it being his birthday, and everyone taking it easy on the b-day boy! Just kidding!
        Yakatchall Later,

Maver!ck

Comment

Working...
        X