No TV sound on G450eTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No TV sound on G450eTV

After a bad crash I had to reinstall completely my PC.

I have a PC Laris AMD Athlon with Matrox Marvel G450eTV and Hercules Game Theatre XP and i have reinstalled all the latest versions of drivers for both.

After that Im no more able to have sounds on my PC VCR.

I have checked all the cable connections, all the tabs in the sound controls are ON and at MAX level and all other programs with sounds run correctly.

Do you have some suggestion to help me, please?

Thanks in advance

Have you checked your PC-VCR sound settings to make sure it is using line in? I found mine kept setting itself no sound source upon reinstallation.

Comment

Yes. I saw the sound setting blank after the reinstallation and i changed it into 'line in'. I tried also all other settings.

No changes !!!!

Thanks again for your support.

Comment

Go to your Windows audio mixer and see if line in or master is muted, even if it isn't mute it then unmute it and see if that helps. Apparently there is a known bug in the eTV Video Tools that will mute the sound when they are used, as development has ceased on eTV Video Tools this is a bug that wil not be fixed.

Comment

I opened pc-vcr and then the sound mixer cheking and unchecking the master and the line in.. Nothing is changed !!!

Please Help meeeee !!!!

Comment

I have tried VT 2.10 on my Marvel G400, under Windows 2000 Pro.
            Sometimes after capturing the input sound went disappeared and the only way to recover it is rebooting....

Don't know why, but maybe VT 2.10's problem.

Comment

Working...
            X