X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout those Patriots
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

As Paul McCartney said.. Wouldn't it be great if this year the team named the Patriots won?

Dunno yet, it's only half over, but they've done a great job so far.

How bout U2? Great show there, eh? Usually I skip halftime, but this one was awesome!

Comment

They sounded GREAT! whatta show, indeed
      Awsom defensive planning by the Pats!
      Must be great to be there!
      System 1:
      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
      Epox 8K7A
      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
      SBLIVE 5.1
      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
      3Com Hardware Modem
      Teac 20/10/40 burner
      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I fail to understand WHAT this has to do with bowling.

Can someone please explain this to me?

I saw something on television, it seemed to be large men with small penises and even smaller brains running around a field. Some of them grunted like animals.

What the hell is going on?

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Patriots wOOt!
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah how bout those Patriots eh? Congrats to the Pats.

One of the best Super Bowls ever!

Comment

watch out everyone, Gurm thinks he's got Xray vision (maybe it's just penis envy!)
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, Gurm, you sure seem to know a lot about those guy's penises.. and ALL of them, too? Tsk, your poor wife..

Comment

Couldn't shive a git about the stupor bowl.

Pro football hasn't been worth a damn since they expanded the leagues past the point where the available talent pool was too small to support them.

This coming from someone who ate, breathed and lived football as a player, defensive coach and fan for over 30 years.

Dr. Mordrid

PS:

anyone who thinks that football, at its best, is just large men grunting doesn't know anything about it or the highly complex strategies involved.
                  Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 3 February 2002, 20:19.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

What kind of American football season would it be, without Gurm ranting about sports again? Although I must admit, Tom Brady, Patriot's QB, sounded like he had an IQ of MAYBE 2 while he was up there getting the MVP award, that he did not deserve in any way shape or form. What ever happened to the intelligent QB's like Joe Montana, Steve Young, Len Dawson and the like? If this is the future...it's not looking bright (all puns intended).

It was a good game though. Depite what certain people may think...

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

My condolences to the Ram fans out there.. better luck next year. True, Brady was not very articulate, but he's a football player, not a poet. I would have been hard pressed to award an MVP award before the final drive, but Brady sure did well for a second year guy there. That guy who made the penalty negating his teammate's return of Warner's fumble for a touchdown deserves least valuable player, though. Because of him being a dumb ape the score became 17-10 instead of 24-3 at that point. Major stupidity there, but it made for a fun finish. I did like how the Patriots decided to be introduced as a team, though. As much as the media likes to award individual achievement, it remains the team effort that is most important.

Comment

But he's a football player, not a poet
                        Is it so much to ask that people who wish to become members of the human race have a large enough IQ to BREATHE UNAIDED?

Jesus ****ing Christ.

- Gurm
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Long live the european variant where you actually use your feet, and brains!!!

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

It was a good close game for a change.

And to hear Bradshaw sing with McCartney was priceless.....LOL

Paul
                            Last edited by ALBPM; 4 February 2002, 04:42.
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Soccer?!

You mean that game where you hit the ball with your uncovered head, virtually guaranteeing some level of brain imparement over time?

Right....

Dr. Mordrid
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X