Superior-Bowling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior-Bowling

I was amazed, when I turned on the TV earlier today to let it warm up whilst I rummaged around for the Final Fantasy X disc, to discover that there is some major event happening today!

It's called the "Superior-Bowling-Game" or something like that.

I think it involves weaponry, since the players seem to be wearing an inordinate amount of body armor.

I watched for a few minutes, but determined that these were quite possibly the stupidest people on the face of the planet. None of them run fast when given the "PigSkinny", a strange oblong device. If they ran fast, they could cross the lines and score a "FeelUp".

Frankly, it all seemed very lowbrow and quite a bit obscene to me, so I turned it off and went back to Final Fantasy.

But imagine a world where people pay to see such things!

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

You made the right choice!

FFX rocks!

Sorry, i'm addicted.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Re: Superior-Bowling

Originally posted by Gurm
      But imagine a world where people pay to see such things!
      Yeah, like that's ever going to happen
      I have heard about this Superior-Bowling event, and even seen some pictures. I am mildly shocked to hear that some TV stations are so out of content that this madness has actually become a TV event! I read about it in some newspaper and what I found extremely funny was that some of the players seem to think it is a game of football they're playing! Sure, there is a distant likeness - but their ball is the wrong shape, they mostly catch it with their hands and their goals are like some giant forks or something. Then again, what can one expect with such low-brow apes running around the field.
      But don't worry, I don't think it will ever become very popular

Comment

chuck
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
        X