I bought a new Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a new Truck

I wanted to save money until I had all of it but I couldn't wait anymore. So here it is except mine is silver:

The 20" rims are really nice. Biggest stock tires I've ever seen on a vehicle. They are P275/70R/20!!! The picture shows the sport model which is what I have. I'm really liking this truck. Biggest downfall is the gas mileage. I am averaging 12 miles/gallon right now. It doesn't have daytime running lights and they don't turn on automatically at night. Other than that the truck is awesome!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I can see it now................

Family! To the Fontmobile!

-pickle
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

"Biggest stock tires I've ever seen on a vehicle. They are P275/70R/20!!! "
      Just wait till you have to replace those bad boys...you walet will be sore for a month

My dad has the '99 off-road 4WD V-10 version. Another freind has the 318 (5.2L) 2WD sports version (blue w/ white racing stripes). Both are nice trucks. Enjoy it =)
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I can see it now....

Officer: Do you have any idea how fast you were going in that thing?

Hele: Uhh, 55 words per minute?

Off: You were doing 78 wpm if you were writing at all.

Hele: <B>I Wasn't!</B>

Off: My, aren't we feeling bold tonight. I was just going to <FONT COLOR="white">white out<FONT COLOR="black"> this little infraction, but now you'veYou won't be playing "Mavis Beacon" in this town anymore.

Hele: <FONT SIZE=-2>who does he think he is...<FONT SIZE=+2>

Off: I saw, uh, heard that! Now take your little carriage out of here and never return!
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

lol, you guys crack me up

Kruzin, I know man, I don't wnat to think about the price for atleast 30k miles I also had a 97' RAM but this one is way different.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

hahahaha.. lmao
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Here's what I've been looking at lately.

It's time to replace the 93' 4-Runner.

My problem is that the Toyota dealers in Albuquerque just don't want deal with you. They have minimum inventory so you basically have to order your vehicle.

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

per my name...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not a cowboy
                Attached Files
                System 1:
                AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                Epox 8K7A
                2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                SBLIVE 5.1
                Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                3Com Hardware Modem
                Teac 20/10/40 burner
                Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

It's huge. But it seems to be able to push other cars away from the road, should you feel the need to do so; there'll be no problems in the traffic jams...
                  Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

I was eyeing those myself this summer before finally getting the one below... Now whenever I see a silver one on the road (here in the Bay Area) I'll be wondering... is that Helevitia?
                    My gas mileage stinks too -- about 14 mph.
                    Attached Files
                    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

originally posted by impact
                      Speaking of aim, in Europe many cars come with an in-car switch to AIM your low beams. This allows YOU to set the beam long for country roads, close in for city use, or adjust for heavy loads. Americans are too stupid to be trusted with this kind of power.
                      Rags, what would your assessment of this opinion be?

Comment

I think impact(impacted) may need more fiber in his diet.

Maybe then he would be such an Arse Hole........

Whoops, sorry Rags I didn't mean to cut in

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
                          I was eyeing those myself this summer before finally getting the one below... Now whenever I see a silver one on the road (here in the Bay Area) I'll be wondering... is that Helevitia?
                          My gas mileage stinks too -- about 14 mph.
                          Well I work in San Jose so you never know I actually work off of 237, First ST exit. I work on Tasman. An 14mpg? Wow, I thought Ford and Checy were much better, I guess not. Nice truck though. But if you do see a truck like mine, Just yell out MURC! or DAVE! and see if I look

Dave

Comment

BTW, are those Smitty or Westen side steps on your truck? Also, have you done anything else to your truck? Flows? Dual exhaust? K&N? Let it all out!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ALBPM
                              Here's what I've been looking at lately.

It's time to replace the 93' 4-Runner.

My problem is that the Toyota dealers in Albuquerque just don't want deal with you. They have minimum inventory so you basically have to order your vehicle.

Paul
                              When are you thinking of purchasing? Are you aware of www.kbb.com and other similar websites? www.edmunds.com is excellent too.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X