Ali G on dutch television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali G on dutch television

I remember a thread (some time ago) about Ali G's shows.
    Just want to let the people now that his shows are rerun on VPRO (dutch television), starting on Februari 10.

(source: Knack, a Belgian weekly magazine - more specifically in the section "Focus Knack" of last wednesday)

" 'nuf said."

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Do they translate it
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

what, into English?

RedRed
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRed
        what, into English?
        LOL

Comment

translated into propa english

i rememba a thread (some time ago) about ali g's shows. just dig to let da people now dat is shows is rerun on vpro (dutch television), startin on februari 10.
          Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Thanks for the translation, I don't speak Aligees

Jörg
            pixar

Comment

Is that the crazy guy from Madonna's video?
              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Yes... " iz yu mdonna ?"
                And the same guy that hosted the MTV Europe music awards.

Jörg
                pixar

Comment

holy shit. hehehe

My brit bestfriend came over for vacation this december/jan. and we went and got a dog and named it Tupac as a joke cos all the of the AliG shite. so then he went back home and was watchin a preview for his next movie and AliG has named his dog Tupac. haha.. couldnt believe it. laughed forever about that .
                  Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 8 February 2002, 22:39.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

To hear AliG butchering the Jamaican accent just makes me want to kill the bastard
                    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

And what about Miss Cleo?
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Dont even let me get started on that one.
                        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                        X