Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma adj on G450 2nd display

Hi,

I have a G450 running with Win2K. All is good mostly except that my monitors and different makes and the one on the 2nd display always looks much darker. Using the monitors controls do not give the desired effect and what I would like to do is increase the gamma using powerdesk - problem is the option isn't there for the 2nd display :-( I've tried PowerStrip and although it is possible to make changes they don't actually do anything... I don't want to swap the primary/secondary montors over for other reasons.

I have the same problem with my RT2000 and the Millenium II which I use for the 2nd display, but I can happily adjust the gamma using power desk (no doubt because they are physically different cards), so no longer a problem.

Anyone got some ideas?

Rob.

This is a hardware limitation of al G4xx/5xx cards.
    There is no way to adjust gamma or color on the second head of the dualhead cards.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

So not just a Win2K thing. This is the same with all OS's? I guess so if you say it's a hardware thing :-(

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
      X