Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with cheaters at a LAN party...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with cheaters at a LAN party...

Think twice before you cheat at a major LAN gathering

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Oh, that was absolutely priceless.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

A bit OTT but funny to watch
      Cheers, Reckless

Comment

but is it fake or real?

what if he doesn't cheat...

Comment

I would hope that they were fairly sure of what they were doing. You can often tell a cheater when you're playing online, but they had even more than that. Notice that they watched his screen a little in the video. Considering that they also had a video camera in place, this guy was probably under observation for a while.
          I'm glad they did it. It's one thing to have to be pissed off by cheaters on the net, but when you paid $25 to get into a private game (especially when there might have been some prizes involved)....
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

The way his PC 'exploded' into its component parts so readily, and the fact the case looked rather like an old 486 of mine, made me think it was a fake, or at least a staged event by the organisers.
            Damn funny tho!
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I've no doubt it was a fake (and a rip-off of the MasterCard adverts) but that didn't stop me laughing my arse off

Comment

Me No can Access!

Folks-I can't seem to get this movie-the link always shows as dead! Anyone willing to FTP or Email it to me? Thanks!
                AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
                512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
                ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
                SB Live 5.1 Value
                80GB Drive

Comment

Here is a new link :Cheater
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Got it!

Thanks! Spazm_1999 was kind enough to give me a link too. I think the dude with the Lava lamp shoulda been tossed too....not for cheating, but just for being wierd. I mean, bring your comp, your lucky rabbits foot and a case of Jolt Cola...but leave the lamp at home, homes!
                    AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
                    512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
                    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
                    SB Live 5.1 Value
                    80GB Drive

Comment

Working...
                    X