Tweakfiles Back Up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweakfiles Back Up!!!!

Jim MacMahon has started up a new site which is essentially the new Tweakfiles, the appallingly titled Majorgeeks.com.
    Announcing the site (Well to me anyway it's new) they've got a new version of NVMax for download.
    MajorGeeks offers only 4-star or better geek-tested and reviewed software for Windows along with tutorials and videos when you need help with your computer.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Great!

Great!

Thanx!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

nice find Guru!

Comment

I am glad such an excellent resource is back online... I usually went to tweakfiles to check out what was new in up and coming software... It left a big void after it had gone...
        AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
        AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
        Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
        Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Working...
        X