X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Blue Fans LOL

FT.

kinda neat lookin.

but I betcha we will see alot of Honda Civics with these behind the radiator soon

remeber where ya heard it first. Yes thats right boys and girls, the MURC!
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

hehe - what do you drive?
      FT.

Comment

oh, nothing special right now, just a 94 Sunbird with a 3.1v6 and a 5spd, 2dr. Good car, and we just needed a good reliable car for my wife to drive to university in another town. Now that she is working(along with me), I am in the market for something more interesting.

Just around here, it seems that every kid has a civic with lights on it and a 5" exaust tip, with subs that rattle the loose bolts etc. they all sound like weed wackers They seem to have fun tho, just not my thing.
        AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

I know what you mean. At my Uni, many of the students drive past my office window about 2 minutes after I start feeling the bass all the way from the carpark. The stereo is usually worth more than the car they are shaking apart with it.

The other common one in the summer is the rich kids with the open top convertibles and a stereo that just goes 'tish t t tish' - well I mean only the high frequencies make it up to my office window. What with that and the noise of the barrier controls, we are thinking of installing sound operated gun turrets

I'll keep an eye out for blue radiators soon LOL

T.
          FT.

Comment

Ooooooh! Fancy blue lights... /me likes.

And now that you mention that it can be mounted in a car... hmmm...
            Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
            X