Project 2000 10 N/A
    Office XP Professional, which includes 10 N/A
    Word 2002
    Excel 2002
    Powerpoint 2002
    Outlook 2002
    FrontPage 2002
    Access 2002

The only thing that I am worried about is the performance and stability of WinXP. Any one here purchased the package before? If so comments are welcomed.

Regards MD
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

One question do you really need all that stuff?
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

The head office I work for under contract has one... we haven't used half of the stuff. (We have the Win2K Advanced Server one)

Its nice to have around...
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

I love Office XP... It's nice

Windows XP is stable but not the fastest kid in town. I'll stick with XP from now... Never will I change back to 2000, Me, 98SE ... Never...

Comment

Originally posted by KeiFront
          One question do you really need all that stuff?
          Not really, just Win XP, Office XP, SQL server and Advanced server. But XP and office will go on 3 machines. A BIG saving.

Regards MD
          Interests include:
          Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Ok if it saves you money then it isn't a bad deal.

And XP should have the same stability like 2K, altough the performance is a little bit less.
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Performance is only a little less sometimes.

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Is it true the Action Pack is not updatable?
                (Either by service packs or retail upgrade -- to Office 2004, for example.)

Comment

can I git me summa dat stuf?....I'z got me 37 sentz in me pokit 8D

seriously, what is that gonna cost you?

-pickled
                  Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

It costs $299.

Comment

per month

Comment

In the UK the Action pack costs £199+vat and you get free updates quarterly. I am not sure if it is upgeadeable but I can always post a message to Microsoft and see what they say.
                        Interests include:

Comment

LOL Keifront

Action pack? that doesnt sound all that "Action" oriented to me.

I thought from the title of the thread, it was gonna be a pack with both Combat Flightsims, Mech4 and Black Knight and maybe an older game or two.

Sounds like a good concept and a great deal if you need it all.
                          AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X