Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning mixed cd ?

Hello,

Perhaps a silly question : I would like to burn a cd that ought to be playable in a DVD-drive.

It would have to contain several audio tracks (also playable on regular CD players) and a movie clip.

I think I know how to burn it as a mixed CD (where the movie is viewable on PC, and the audio-tracks are genuine audio tracks); but can I burn it as a mixed CD where the movie is viewable on any DVD player and the audio-tracks are genuine audio tracks ?

Additionally : Is it possible to burn it in such a way that the audio of the movieclip is audible when the CD is played in a regular player ?

Thanks !

Jörg

PS: The writer is a Plextor 4220
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

You can do a mixed mode CD, in fact Nero can make such a CD for you, but playing just the audio from the movie is not an option I think.

In the "old" days I would burn such a CD in the following way ...

1. Burn the Audio to the CD without closing the CD / Session
    2. Burn the data to the CD and close the session.

(The burner program would say it was an illegal format, but burn it anyway .... nowadays it's a standard in most burning apps.)

This will work in a DVD-Drive but if this will work in a DVD Player ... I don't know.
    Fear, Makes Wise Men Foolish !
    incentivize transparent paradigms

Comment

Working...
    X