X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this?

what is matrox and what is murc?
    hrm...not much to say

Matrox is a demonspawn lord from the depths of hell, and we are all his worshippers..

Comment

Re: what is this?

Hello Ick and welcome to the forums.

Originally posted by ick
      Surely you didnt just happen to come across this site by accident? If you did, then We are the devotees of lord Matrox. If you can figure out why then you are a long way towards becoming an established member

Regards MD
      Interests include:
      Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Poor fellow

in case you really can't find what you are looking for, Matrox is a Canadian video card maker, mainly for home computers. They make excellent quality products.

And MURC is Matrox Users Resource Center, a place where we. the dearly devoted, hang out and shoot the poop.

Oh and we help each other alot Most of the people(me excluded) know the ins and outs of computers better than the designers did. If these fellas can't help ya, then no one can

Some also know alot about other stuff. Greebe, Dr Mordrid

enjoy your stay, and have fun.

PS, if this is a joke, well ya got me. I had a min to kill anyway
        AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

And then there are those of us who will automatically gainsay whatever you say for no apparent reason.

After all, you didn't come here for a GOOD argument, you just came here for an argument.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

You said it, Gurm!!!

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment. Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Re: what is this?

Originally posted by ick
                If you find out, could you let me know? I've been here for years and I'm still not quite sure where I am

Comment

Re: Re: what is this?

Originally posted by SteveC

If you find out, could you let me know? I've been here for years and I'm still not quite sure where I am
                  surely you're joking?

i DID come to this site on accident.
                  not on ACCIDENT
                  but i searched for FORUMS and this was one of the cooler looking ones...so i came in...but i still have no idea...what you guys are talking about.

Stop making fun of me!
                  It's not a joke!

I went to the MURC site?
                  and i think they said some thing about genetics too.

will someone explain in a little more detail?
                  Like...seriously?
                  hrm...not much to say

Comment

you can see what happened to me when I tried to help ya the first time.

So, what else would you like to know? I'm sure one of the moderators will come on and they can fill you in with whatever information that you could use.

best of luck...
                    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Speak and ye shall receive...

ick, here is a start to the answer to your question.
                      Survival guide

After you have had a read of the survival guide, have a look at the last 10 ~ 30 days of posts in each forum to get an idea what each fori is about.

Usually the title of the forum gives the use away

Dan
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: what is this?

Originally posted by ick

will someone explain in a little more detail?
                        Like...seriously?
                        Sorry Ick
                        This site is mainly devoted to Matrox graphics cards but we do have other sections for Any other buisiness. For more info about this site and Matrox visit either www.murc.ws and/or www.matrox.com.

BTW you are welcome to discuss anything in the SOAP box forums. Good discussion is always welcome.

Regards Michael
                        Last edited by mdhome; 24 January 2002, 01:43.
                        Interests include:
                        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                          Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment. Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
                          Oh, oh, I see. Just the five-minute.
                          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                          X