Software satellite/cable descrambler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software satellite/cable descrambler?

Hi guys, i was just wondering if anyone knew of an application that can descramble a satellite feed (expressvu in quebec, canada). I heard this existed, but all i found on the internet did not work with my g400 marvel (or maybe it didn't work at all?). Anyway, just wondering...

F.

Hi, I was looking for some warez servers, could you help me?

Comment

My audio/video input is stadard analog (like my old antenna). As for the warez thing, i'm not really into that otherwise i guess i wouldn't have to ask

F.

Comment

Originally posted by Franky~
        My audio/video input is stadard analog (like my old antenna). As for the warez thing, i'm not really into that otherwise i guess i wouldn't have to ask

F.
        Of course your input is analogue, since the Marvel G400 doesn't support anything else
        What Maggi meant is, are you talking about a digital-satellite scrambling/encryption technique, or one for analogue satellite (not that many around any more nowadays). In case of the first, it's quite rediculous to think that the Marvel could receive/decrypt such a signal.

The point I was trying to make is that warez aren't allowed on these fora. Go and look somewhere else for that stuff

Comment

Ah ok then, sorry, i didn't mean wrong. I'd just like to be able to watch a different channel on my computer then the one in the living room without having to buy another decoder. The cheap ones are expensive in my opinion and an inexpensive software (or even better, a free one...) would have done the job since there is one tv and one computer in my house.

As for the satellite encryption thing, i have absolutly no idea. I just know there's a phone line connected to my receiver for when i want to buy pay-per-view shows.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond politely even if what i asked didn't sound quite right, that's appreciated.

F.

Comment

Working...
          X