Matrox Next - Next Gen Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Next - Next Gen Cards

It seems that Matrox have 3 laboratories of research and development in the world. One of these is working quite to the next generation of graphical cards (After Pharelia). I would want to ask the Mister TRO a donation about the new card specific. The Mr. BUT could give as a donation about the release date.

Ciao a tutti

Lets have the next generation before we start sspeculationg on the next-next generation!!!!

But since it is three laboratories, thex have to work at the next-next-next generation card to.....

Comment

are all three laboratories working on consumer hardware?? could it be the rt3000 or imagine stuff??
      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Let's hope that we actually see this new Matrox gaming card this quarter.
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K6-III
          Let's hope that we actually see this new Matrox gaming card this quarter.
          What He said and soon I have to build a new computer very very very very badly and I would like to top it off with a great Matrox card.

Comment

Matrox, give me a reason to not go ATI/NVidia.
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K6-III
              Matrox, give me a reason to not go ATI/NVidia.
              device drivers/picture quality

Seriously I wont ever buy ATI again and I am not currently willing to lose my vid quality if I buy nVidia.

regards MD
              Interests include:
              Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Montreal, Canada, January 24, 2002—Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced the G850 Quad-DVI graphics chipset.

The industry's first graphics chipset with Quad-DVI output from a single chip, the G850 Quad-DVI is a future-proof 3D solution for prefessional 3D designers. With full support for OpenGL 1.2 specifications on either four DVI-I digital flat panel displays or four analog displays, users can upgrade to digital flat panels easily via an external cable upgrade (part number: DL-CAB-DVI). This revolutionary card provides superior 3D performance and added flexibility with support for both Low Profile and ATX systems.

"Productivity is essential for professional 3D designers," said Kamran Ahmed, senior manager, strategic marketing and product management, Matrox Graphics Inc. "With the G850 Quad-DVI, professional 3D designers not only get a future-proof solution with unmatched 3D rendering speed, image quality and driver stability, but the chip's superior QuadHead capabilities enable them to increase productivity by viewing several applications at once using either four analog or four digital displays."

About Matrox
                Matrox Graphics Inc. is the only graphics chip designer and graphics card manufacturer who draws on 25 years of industry experience to provide customers with state-of-the-art 2D, 3D and digital video acceleration, vibrant image quality and real-world functionality. A quality and innovation leader, Matrox has been recognized with over 1,000 international awards for the Millennium, Marvel, Productiva and Mystique product lines. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Matrox is a privately held company with international offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Hong Kong. Information about Matrox products, drivers, technical support and more can be found at www.matrox.com/mga/

Comment

You actualy made me look!

New Matrox Millennium G550 Dual DVI graphics card delivers flat-out brilliance
                  Matrox now shipping first and only single-chip dual-DVI graphics card

Montreal, Canada, August 29, 2001—Matrox Graphics Inc. is now shipping its new Millennium G550 single-chip Dual DVI graphics card, providing business consumers with the most flexible, forward-looking DVI graphics card on the market.
                  Targeting the corporate market of IT professionals and managers, the Millennium G550 Dual DVI graphics card is the first and only accelerator which outputs to either two analog or two digital monitors from a single chip-no external TMDS (transition minimized differential signaling) transmitters required. Supporting crystal-clear images at a resolution of up to 1280x1024 on both panels, the Millennium G550 Dual DVI's flexible design allows corporate users to easily upgrade from dual-analog output to dual-digital output through the addition of an external Dual DVI cable. This means that Millennium G550 corporate customers can be DVI-ready at any time, without the added costly and time-consuming task of installing new graphics cards once flat panel support is desired.
                  A low-profile board supporting both ATX and low-profile brackets, the Millennium G550 Dual DVI is a versatile, powerful 2D/3D accelerator, which in addition to the visionary HeadCasting™ engine, supports ultra-crisp text, the highest quality digital and analog output in the industry and explosive 2D performance. Additionally, the Millennium G550 is supported by Matrox unified and WHQL-certified drivers for the utmost in system stability.
                  Matrox DualHead® is also the only dual-display technology with integrated support for independent resolutions and color depths under Windows® 2000, maintaining Matrox's leadership in dual-display technology.
                  "Matrox is dedicated to being the choice for the corporate market by developing technology and products which respond specifically to business needs," says Dan Wood, vice president of marketing. "The Millennium G550 Dual DVI graphics card offers a hassle-free and economical solution to business customers, allowing them to upgrade their systems with no intervention whatsoever."
                  Flat Panel Trends
                  According to DisplaySearch, the worldwide leader in flat panel display (FPD) market research and consulting, 2001 bodes well for FPD sales. LCD revenues are expected to rise 56 per cent by the end of 2001, and in Q4'01 the FPD market is expected to grow 7.4 per cent.
                  Availability
                  The Matrox Millennium G550 Dual DVI graphics card and the Dual DVI cable are shipping now. For information on how to buy, contact Matrox Corporate Sales (1-800-361-1408), noting part number: G55MADDA32DB. Current list pricing for single-piece units of the Millennium G550 Dual DVI graphics card, without Dual DVI cable, is US $150. The Dual DVI cable is also available from www.shopmatrox.com for US $59.
                  The Evolution of DualHead
                  Launched in 1999, DualHead technology supported eight different display configurations and consisted of five modes: Clone, DVDMax, Multi-Display, TV Output, and Zoom. A year later, second-generation DualHead expanded on these features with the addition of Matrox MultiDesk, Snapshot, Multi-Zoom and DVD playback on a monitor-an alternative to the original secondary output to TV. Now, with third-generation DualHead, Matrox dual display technology evolves even further to include true multi-display support in Windows® 20001, improved usability features, such as access to all modes without rebooting, and the eDualHead™ browser-enhancement suite designed to power e-business and the Web. For detailed information about DualHead, visit the All about DualHead section on our Web site at www.matrox.com/mga/dualhead/home.cfm
                  About Matrox
                  Matrox Graphics Inc. is the only graphics chip designer and graphics card manufacturer who draws on 25 years of industry experience to provide customers with state-of-the-art 2D, 3D and digital video acceleration, vibrant image quality and real-world functionality. A quality and innovation leader, Matrox has been recognized with over 1,000 international awards for the Millennium, Marvel, Productiva and Mystique product lines. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Matrox is a privately held company with international offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Hong Kong. Information about Matrox products, drivers, technical support and more can be found at www.matrox.com/mga/
                  Matrox Graphics Inc. and Matrox are registered trademarks or trademarks of Matrox Graphics Inc. and/or Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd. Other company, product and service names and/or logos indicated above may be trademarks or service marks of such other companies.
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

LOL
                    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Dogbert, I sense a sick puppy that needs to be put to sleep
                      I meant that as a compliment, of course. Now if I could only find my dropped jaw before some damn dog starts chewing on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
                        Montreal, Canada, January 24, 2002—Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced the G850 Quad-DVI graphics chipset.
                        Didn't you ever hear about the boy that cried wolf.
                        Some people geez...

Comment

Working...
                        X