Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameserving problem Vdub -> TMPGenc

Hello,

I'm running VDub 1.4.8 and TMPGEnc 2.02. I once got frameserving to work, but now it won't anymore - TMPGEnc tells me all the time that it can't open the file or the file is unsupported.
    I use the correct procedure and ReadAVS.dll is properly installed & reg'ged.

Has anyone ever come across this and managed to solve it ?

tia,

Baerchen
    Asus A7A266 (GPF onboard ;-)
    Athlon 1.3 Ghz
    512 MB PC-133
    2 x 20, 1 x 40 GB IBM
    Matrox 450 eTV / MV patched
    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
    AOpen 24x CDRW
    98SE-foolproof

Hi,
    Have you run Auxsetup from virualdub's dir to install the handler for frameclient support?
    Have you install the vfapi plugin from tmpgenc?
    If you have done all the above how do you save your frameserving file? you have to explicitly type a .vdr extension.
    mits,
    System specs: primary : Asus P5B Dlx/Wifi, C2Duo E6600 with thermalright 120 and 120mm Scythe S-Flex
    model E, 2 Gb Ram Kingston HyperX PC6400, MSI RX1950Pro with ViVo, 2 * WD3200AAKS, Sound Blaster Audigy ES, NIC onborad, IEE1394 TI onboard, dvd-rw Nec/Sony Optiarc AD-7173A, dvd-rom Pioneer 106-s, Win XP SP2. Secondary : Asus P4B266-E, P4 2GHz (Northwood), ram 512 MB DDR400 , 2*80 Maxtor, vga asus 9600XT with vivo, sound card c-media 8738 onboard, NIC D-Link 538TX, dvd-rw sony dru500AX, cd-rw yamaha 2100E, Win2k SP4.

Comment

Thank you for drawing my attention to the auxsetup. Indeed, the handlers had to be reinstalled. I wonder how they could get lost ..

Thanks a lot!

Baerchen
      Asus A7A266 (GPF onboard ;-)
      Athlon 1.3 Ghz
      512 MB PC-133
      2 x 20, 1 x 40 GB IBM
      Matrox 450 eTV / MV patched
      Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
      AOpen 24x CDRW
      98SE-foolproof

Comment

Recently when i installed the new VIA 4in1 drivers
        windows crashed upon the fist bootup(detecting hardware) this was enough to get windows to use a older registry backup.
        Also make sure you have "scanreg" in you're msconfig Because some programs that clam to speed up boot time disable it .
        scanreg back's up you're registry after bootup, thus slowing bootup a little

to check if its there /click startbutton/run/
        them type "msconfig" click on the last page.

in there are programs that load after windows
        mouse drivers/virus check/firewalls.....

zeb.
        My PC :Matrox G400TV AMD Duron750mhz@850mhz,256Mb,Abit KT7133raid,10gb ibm,10gb seagete,20gb7.2k-rmp fujitsu,LG CDWR 40x16x10
        win98se
        Entertainment : P150mhz@160mhz,16mb,VX MBoad,PCI-TNT with TV/out,H+ dvd,Creative x5 dvd

Comment

Working...
        X