Smilies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies!

I liked the "old" Red Face, Wink, Thumbs Up & Down smilies bether! Have you changed them by purpose or is this some kind of "nice" forum nice "feature" that resets the smilies every time the "forum software" is updated?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I don't see any change.
    Red Face
    WInk
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

How about making it posible to use "Message Icon:"' as smilies in the text area?

Or more Icons?
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Would like it if smilies were hosted on a different server
        than forums.murc.ws, so they can be blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
          I don't see any change.
          Red Face
          WInk
          Take a look at the message icons!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

Take a look at the message icons!
            State your questions more clearly!
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Ah now I see what you are going on about

Comment

<---- Look at this icon

<---- Look at this icon
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

<---- Look at this icon

<---- and this one, capisce?
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Can someone translate I don't speak Scottish

Comment

I believe what Guru wanted to get across was the Message Icon "Red face" (see the Message Icon on this post) is worse than what was available on the previous version of the forums. The "embarrasement smiley" is also different. Is that "bether"?

Comment

I like these the most, but I guess theire a bit too large to fit in here...
                        Attached Files
                        There is no weakness, but to cringe and despair because one thinks oneself weak.
                        For so long as oneĀ“s will is undefeated one is strong, for so long as the desire for revenge still endures.
                        -Tom Holland, Deliver us from Evil

Comment

Forgot about them when I upgraded the forum software, my humblest apologies

Originally posted by xortam
                          I believe what Guru wanted to get across was the Message Icon "Red face" (see the Message Icon on this post) is worse than what was available on the previous version of the forums. The "embarrasement smiley" is also different. Is that "bether"?

Comment

The old ""
                            Attached Files
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                            X