Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving image quality on GEForce2/3

Interesting article on Anandtech here.

Improving the quality basically involves some minor harware surgery, and has mixed results.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Or you could... not buy a crappy GeFart. Buy a Titanium, or better yet a real video card.

I routinely open up my new video game systems and perform modifications to them, and _I_ won't touch a video card with my soldering iron.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

I like it, no high-tech soldering, just a plain pair of pliers
      "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Yup. Same here CHHAS.
        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
        Gainward Ti4600
        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I did it yesterday. Improved a little bit. More clarity. Like a breath of fresh air.

Now I have good fast 3D and not totally crap 2D.

Comment

May I throwup now?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Why would you throw up? Isn´t this the General Hardware/Software forum?

Comment

1. GeFart
                2. Anandhack
                3. hacked mod to make slighty reasonable 2D

... oh that's right, this is the NURC GH/S forum. DOH!
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

... oh that's right, this is the NURC GH/S forum. DOH! [/B]
                  I thought that this was the ATiURC GH/S forum!

Comment

I thought this was the General Hardware/Software forum.
                    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Nope... today it's NURC

Comment

Ahahahaheheheh, please stop, you´re killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                          Nope... today it's NURC
                          But just for today ok?
                          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Today it's the NARC... go ahead and lay it on me BayBay

Comment

You´re everything that a moderator should be and more...
                              It´s a shame, really, I really liked these forums.

What Are Moderators?
                              Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Alec over and out.
                              Last edited by Alec; 19 January 2002, 12:32.

Comment

Working...
                              X