monitoring software?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitoring software?!?

Now that I have ADSL and is virtualy always conected and my computer always being "on" I'd like to have some software that alowes me to "check" the computer from time to time...

I' am searching for a solution but the collected visdom of Murc usualy knows the program that was around the corner when I gave up and settled for the next best thing...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

You could install VNC and password-protect it, if that's what you're looking for.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Thanks but that was not exactly what I had in mind.

Last edited by Technoid; 15 January 2002, 17:29.
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Try this:

Comment

Thanks but that was not exactly what I had in mind.
          Hmm, it seems somebody edited your post. You know, the sentence where you realize you were overly vague and explain more clearly what you wanted?
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'm not being vague, I'm using "Fuzzy Logic"

Alec:
            Thanks
            That was exactly the kind of program I was looking for

Comment

Working...
            X