haig please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haig please read

due to the recent rumors about matrox being in troubles(regardless of there validity) i , and i am sure many others , am wondering wether or not there will be any new high end card from matrox. haig would it be too much to ask if there would be such a part in the next say 12 months? i feel that if something is not released soon then many of us(Gurm obviously the exeption!) will be forced over to ATI and that would be dissapointing.haig?
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Hi Borat,

I think it's safe to say that anytime a hardware manufacturer catering to the mass market has no new product to show every year, something is wrong. 2002 has just started so barring any unforseen complications, I would assume it is possible that perhaps you may have something coming. I can't be more direct than that unfortunately.

Regards

Comment

Haig, hehe Always saying so much and still saying so little. Well, good for you. NDA's aren't bad if you can keep playing with words, but still it is best just keep everything under wraps until you shall talk.
      "Dippadai"

Comment

Haig, you're good in the "playing with words" buissnies! You didn't get any truble after the nVnews roumor thing??

Keep it going Matrox! I have faith in you this time!

Comment

Haig reveals:

barring any unforseen complications, I would ASSUME it is POSSIBLE that PERHAPS you MAY have SOMETHING coming. I can't be more direct than that
          I would assume it is possible that perhaps you may have some information, but it is possible that perhaps it may not be worth waiting for considering the "new" hardware of 2001 from your company.

rubank

Comment

I find it rather amusing that regardless of how many hints have been dropped you guys still wonder

----fixed a typo
            Last edited by Greebe; 15 January 2002, 19:26.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'm getting quite good at saying nothing, or the obvious, which ever way folks want to interpret it as

Besides, it's alot better than saying I don't know.

Haig

Comment

I hope it means you have something coming. I'm looking for a solution other than ATI/NVIDIA and hope you come to the plate at last.
                Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Oh I don't know Haig ... you've been known to say much more than nothing.
                  <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

That's becuase you veterans know me to well. To the rookies, my posts just sound like jibberish or "masochostic"

Haig

Comment

hehe is that a new perv religion?
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

So Haig is that a yes or a no? :P

Comment

He's a good politician.
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

What and how much would it take to get Haig to speak or just slip something?!?
                            A nice dinner, woman, alcohol, a trip to Jamaica or something...

Has anyone ever tried to raise a funding for this purpose?

Maybe we should...

Haig, what do you think?

Comment

I find it rather amusing that regardless of how much vapor has been fumed you guys still hope

---- fixed a hypo

Comment

Working...
                              X