DivX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DivX

Sorry for all the posts. One other question. It would be a dream to get DivX working properly in Adobe Premiere 5.1. Is there a plug-in for DivX for premiere? Please help.

Once installed DivX shows up with all the other codecs once you set up Premiere for Video for Windows.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I am able to export as DivX Video but cannot export as DivS audio. In fact, I can't even export as WMA or Mp3 audio. But here is my other problem, when exporting to DivX video, I can't change the bitrate. It starts at 910 and after I change it to, say like 300, and then go back to see if the value is changed, it is still at 910. But then I found that if i hit the cancel button after setting my preffered bitrate, and then went back to check if it was still the same, it worked! But when I actually exported the video, from calculating the size and looking at the quality of the video, it exported at the 910 bitrate!

Comment

i have the same prob -- prem51 will not export an avi with audio compression, nor do the divx/ms-mpg4 codecs configure ..

my solution ....

use 'virtual dub' as a post-post tool!! (now at v1.3c i think)

Comment

Thanks for the help. But i was wondering, when you export the video from prem 51 to virtualdub, what format do you export the video as? I sometimes export as mpeg and then use divx on virtual dub but this is SO time consuming.

Comment

Working...
          X