Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does Media Studio 5.0 work with marvel G400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does Media Studio 5.0 work with marvel G400?

I've tried to use my g400 with Adobe Premiere, which was a bit of disappointment. Unfortunately, there's no way to playback the editing movie directly from the timeline (due to quite jerky picture: dropping frames), which enforces me first to export whole the movie to separate avi - which is obviously loss of time.

I've heard G200 was formely distributed with Ulead Media Studio 5.0, so I guess it was supplied with special plugins for the app to obtain full compatibility with each other. Does it mean I could work on my card under Media Studio 5.0 and get full smooth playback from the timeline?

MediaStudio Pro is actually the BEST software to use with the Rainbow Runner Studio, Rainbow Runner-G and Marvel cards.

If you have ver. 5.0 USE IT. But first go to the ulead ftp site and download the free 5.2 upgrade:

ftp://ftp.ulead.com/pub/updates/medi...pro5.0/english

The appropriate link for the VE edition is

ftp://ftp.ulead.com/pub/updates/mediastudio5.0VE/english

While you're there download the CROPPING.VFT and UVAVI.VIO updates in the full version folder, they are important. Place them in the vft_plug and vio folders respectvely in the MSPro install directory.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by DrMordrid (edited 24 April 2000).]

Comment

Working...
    X