Adobe Premiere Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Premiere Question

Everytime I try to "render selection" for a clip of video, the "Building Preview" window appears and my system locks up (basically nothing happens). I end up having to restart the computer. Any ideas?

Using Premiere 5.1 (yes I know i should upgrade, but i'm not upgrading until i get this problem fixed). EXTREMELY frustrated with Premiere...the ****ers at Adobe basically said it's my problem.

My system: Windows 98, Matrox RT2000

For the love of God, help...

Hi!
    I had problems with this, too and for the last few years simply do an export>video instead. It depends on what you're trying to accomplish with the render but in my experience (and for my uses), making the clip was faster and more efficient. This may have been taken care of in premiere 6....I'll give it a try this week.
    Good luck!
    mmedia pc: 2x2.4/533 xeons@3.337ghz, asus pc-dl, 2g pc3500 ddram, 27g primary, 2x120 WD's, promise fastrack100, matrox g400-tv, hercules soundcard Server box: p4 1.4GHz, asus p4t, 1g ecc rdram, 27.3g primary, 3x80g maxtors, promise fastrack66, radeon ve, soundblaster Beat box: p3 500, asus p3bf6, 1024meg pc100, 45g primary, 3x45g maxtors, soundblaster, radeon ve, dazzle vcII

Comment

Working...
    X