I've hacked into some member's hdd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've hacked into some member's hdd...

I won't say who though... I've uploaded a picture <A HREF="http://www.steve-cooper.co.uk/hack.jpg">here</A> recognise the contents?

Bwwwaaaahahahahaha...that's cool! How'd you do that?

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Knew that joke, but it only works with IE not with opera
      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I knew that one too, but it only works in IE, not (as Keifront mentioned in Opera (small rectangle, saying "image") and not in Netscape 6 (just shows the link you're currently watching).

Jammrock: View the source of the file, then all becomes clear... First time I saw it, I also was amazed !

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

This joke is age old and keeps coming back in new forms (or frames?)
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

let me guess: a script that show the viewers harddisk in his own browser
            This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

This joke is age old and keeps coming back in new forms (or frames
              or forums
              Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
              Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
              Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Try this:

file:///c:/

Ciao

Comment

LOL, for a second there I thought that it was me!

Comment

Cool!!!!

Hey, that was so cool!!!! This is the first time I've seen such a thing!! I'll try it out on my friends
                    Cheers
                    Ovi
                    Last edited by Ovi; 10 January 2002, 12:04.

Comment

First time I saw it was 96' when it scared the shit out of my sister!

My sister was mad at me for a whole evening becase i thought it was funny...
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

You scared the shit out of me, you vandal!

Comment

That's almost as funny as the "net send" jokes going around IRC while WinXP was in beta, that read:

"From: Microsoft Legal Department

Attention, you are using a pirated copy of Windows XP. We know where you live..."

Etc., etc.

- Gurm
                          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                          If only life were as easy as you
                          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                          If only life were as easy as you
                          I would still get screwed

Comment

LOL I've seen this joke many times before. Maybe I'll send it to some of my unsuspecting friends who don't know about it

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                              That's almost as funny as the "net send" jokes going around IRC while WinXP was in beta, that read:

"From: Microsoft Legal Department

Attention, you are using a pirated copy of Windows XP. We know where you live..."

Etc., etc.

- Gurm
                              LOL, thats one I'm going to try on a couple of deadbeats/deadheads

Comment

Working...
                              X