Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macrovision patch for vid tools 1.55 is there One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macrovision patch for vid tools 1.55 is there One?

Is there/will the be a macrovision patch for video tools 1.55 for matrox g400 marvel I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling Vid tools to capture so would appreciate any help tips in disabling Macrovision in vid tools 1.55

Comment

Thankyou so much bro !

Thankyou for that matey my email is hotrods@ntlworld.com if you are after anything!

Comment

No problem... "anything?" - what ya got!?

Comment

MMM! Hex Patch doesnt work

I fired up the vcr put toy story through the pc but appears on the tv with Macrovision...I cheaked and double cheaked the Hex code was there an updated it was I even rebooted but still the Macrovision is there can u help ...Ps as for what you want bro reply to my email given above Ill send ya a list

Comment

Hmm... that's odd as it's worked fine for me in the past. I've always use my Phantom Menace video for testing Macrovision sources.

I'll try it tonight (hopefully.... if not tomorrow) and if it works okay I'll e-mail you my patched dll's.

Rob

Comment

ty Rod

cheers for that rob Im using a matrox g400 marvel tv Just toi confirm You have my email if they work email the dlls to me bro, also any requests (stuff your after)

Comment

Re: MMM! Hex Patch doesnt work

Originally posted by Hotrod
                I fired up the vcr put toy story through the pc but appears on the tv with Macrovision...I cheaked and double cheaked the Hex code was there an updated it was I even rebooted but still the Macrovision is there can u help ...Ps as for what you want bro reply to my email given above Ill send ya a list
                I think the Macrovision patch just enables you to capture video from Macrovision-protected (or unstable) sources; it doesn't disable Macrovision on the TV-out connector (which is what it sounds like you want).

John

Comment

You may have a point there John. Hotrod's statement that "appears on the tv with Macrovision" does *now* make me think that way...

I was assuming that he was using different versions of Vid Tools and had to revert to an old version to capture MV sources. I can't see what Vid Tools has to do with playback and MV?

Hotrod, please clarify what you are doing... I was gonna set the Marvel up tonight to test 4 U.

Rob.

Comment

Re Capture``

Yep your right I can capture without any macrovision but im trying to disable macrovision to a tv so I can tape to vcr so I really need a patch that will disable macrovision to my tv If there is anything software wise that can help I would appreciate it thnx Rob for your help in this matter though its bee greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X