Dumb cyclist gets away from ear bashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb cyclist gets away from ear bashing

Yes dressed in black no lights and in icy conditions going though red light with traffic already going across causing one vehicle to swerve. What a dumb c**t.
    Unfortunatley my electric windows were frozen up so I couldn't try and wake up his one brain cell with the appropiate words.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Did the bike look like this ?

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Don't get me started on cyclists

I drive to work around the ring road here, there is a perfectly good and well maintained cycle track next to it but the amount of morons that refuse to use it and cycle up the middle of the first lane of the road is staggering. Why I ask? WHY?

Comment

Nope the guy riding the bike would be to thick to steal it anyway.

Ant becuase they're thick?? Also has anyone noticed the increase of dumb cyclists riding in black without front lights very easy to spot in fog and under dark bridges or where the street lights have failed.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hey, it's always that way, unfortunately not only with cyclists.
          When you're driving at night and notice a car driving with the lights turned off, you can make bets it's a black / dark one...
          But we named the *dog* Indiana...
          My System
          2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
          German ATI-forum

Comment

I've noticed quite a few of those idiot cyclists recently, riding along poorly lit roadswith no lights, no reflectors and wearing dark clothing, and oncoming traffic just to make them even harder to spot.
            Of course, if you ran over one of these idiots guess who'd be facing a Death by Dangerous Driving charge?

I think I'm gonna get one of those bullhorns like they have on big trucks, and give them a good blast of it as I go past them
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
              Don't get me started on cyclists

I drive to work around the ring road here, there is a perfectly good and well maintained cycle track next to it but the amount of morons that refuse to use it and cycle up the middle of the first lane of the road is staggering. Why I ask? WHY?
              Hey, you should see some of the roads where I live - my local council has created what has got to be THE dumbest, most pointless and congestion creating cycle lane EVER.

The A128 going North from junction with the A13 is a single carriageway, no lights, 60mph speed limit and is very heavily used, especially by slower vehicles (esp tipper trucks and JCBs) that dont want to use the M25 to the West. Cyclists use this road at their dire peril.
              There was one passing place in about five miles, just as you joined the road there is a staggered crossroads with a big central island. The road here was a dual carriageway, so anyone with a bit of oomph could pass a slower moving vehicle.
              What do the morons at my local council do? The build up the central island, and designate half of one of the carriageways each side as a cycle track - for about four hundred sodding yards!!
              Not even the most stupid cyclist on Gods earth would use that entire road more than once unless they were suicidal, but my local council ruins the only good passing place to put in a cycle lane that runs for four hundred yards along a five mile road.
              Grrrrrrrr!
              Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

On my way home last night I had the good fortune to encounter a cyclist, cycling down the WRONG side of the road toward me with no lights on at all, missed him by a whisker.

Comment

Of course if you hit him you would have been the evil satan of motoring and speed humps and road calming measures would have to installed becuase of you.

Shortest cycle lanes I know one in sheffield thats 20 feet long on both sides of the road. The orginal road was three lanes now reduced to two for a dilberate bottle kneck. The alternat main road is now covered in speed humps and deliberate blockages oppposit bus stops so you can't get through. So the only cause of action to miss this bottle neck is to either walk or cut through some back streets. No doubt the council will deal with this at sometime. Another cycle lane is about 70 feet long but no cyclist ever come down there so it's never used and the shortest is 4 feet long so I'm told.

Cyclists biggest crimes.
                  Ignoring traffic lights 99%
                  Riding without the correct legal lighting 99%
                  Thinking the road is for there use only 99%
                  Riding without due care and attention 99%

Shame about the good cyclists.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                  X