Who are these people!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these people!!!

Read this thread over at xbit. I was laughing my way through all of it!!!

What a bunch of airheads, airheads with no manners what so ever.

I remember the days when this forum was a bit like that - Matroxians vs Nvidiots

We grew up though...

Comment

Nah...

We never sunk to this level:

Idiot 1: Mine is bigger than yours!!

Idiot 2: But mine Is larger and faster F***H**D!!
      If you don't count in "Bozo"
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

TdB

the murc was NEVER that bad(at least not while i was looking ).

I always wondered why some forums are worse than others, do some forums/topics just attract these kinds of people?
        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

No, but moderators repel them. Also, the MURC doesn't allow unregistered users.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

xbitlab forum is one of the worst, reminds me of the old sharkyextreme forum a year and a half ago, and btw I saw some trolls that were plaguing those forums back then, in xbit forums, saying the same thing than 2 years ago, now only the name of the vid card have changed...

It's funny to see how peep needs to prove to everybody that their system and their card is the best.
            It never been that worst here, but I can remeber some heated thread here in G200 time when Matrox didn't delivered the OpenGl drivers as they had promise back then. It has really cooled down since tough and Trolls have kinda left.
            Athlon64 4800+
            Asus A8N deluxe
            2 gig munchkin ddr 500
            eVGA 7800 gtx 512 in SLI
            X-Fi Fatality
            HP w2207

Comment

Working...
            X