beta driver package 5.82.014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta driver package 5.82.014

In the interests of the impossible, I installed this driver package + vt 210a on my g400TV. No ini mods are required, the package will detect the g400TV as a G400 AGP - aside from this its functional. MJPEG hardware captures now appear to work (capturing PAL full size with AVI in free GUI mode with overlay off for 4 mins 30 seconds, nil drops). Had a hell of a time with Matrox PC-VCR blue screening, but after merging my tuner settings from a previous install (regedits) it works.

OK, DVDMAX must be disabled when using the PC-VCR to watch TV otherwise BSOD.
    Last edited by DrP; 30 December 2001, 18:35.
    @DrP #Windows95 DALnet

I have installed this and it seems to work. I am still getting an error at startup.

The Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Anyone having the same error with the 5.82 drivers?
    Last edited by MeanGene; 31 December 2001, 08:52.

Comment

XP Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver

hi guys,

I noticed that XP installes a Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver in to it during a fresh installation. however when you install a new driver(matrox), the Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver is removed. is there anyway you can reinstall it back.

Now i'm dual booting my system with XP/98. I was never able to capture with XP. but if Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver works, i can live with it.

Thanks

Comment

Idealy you should be using VFW capture programs such as AVI_IO and VirtualDub with the Matrox software. WDM capture programs such as iuVCR will probably BSOD your PC.
        @DrP #Windows95 DALnet

Comment

MeanGene, I uninstalled all the Matrox software, loaded the 5.82.014 driver, rebooted, then loaded VT 210a. I don't have that problem... but I did notice a tendancy for captures to hang with 5.82.014 (either becuase its a beta, or its not supposed to work with the G400TV ) so I am now back on the
          5.72 driver package.
          @DrP #Windows95 DALnet

Comment

Working...
          X