Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSPro 6.0 - ulead32.ini file adjustments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSPro 6.0 - ulead32.ini file adjustments.

Thanks for Pertti's tips with MSPro6.0 by altering the ulead32.ini file, (March 6 & April 9), I have now made Video Editor run quicker.

BUT, it would also be nice if the frames didn't disappear in the Trim Windows when editing - they stayed put in 5.2 but go blank when using 6.0 after trimming a clip. Also, the Source Window plays clips OK when using the Playback triangle-icon but goes black when using the slider! Does ulead32.ini file require more alteration ? Grateful for answers to this anomaly.

Merv Wilson
    Merv

I have the same problem. It is very similar to Premiere in that frame by frame advances go to black. I think that it is closing the codec or it uses it's own overlay features. I just got 5.2 and it doesn't have the same problems, for some reason I get "general error code=0" when I try to do 2 or 3 filters in a clip. v6.0 doesn't have this problem. I just got back in town last night so I am going to start playing with the .ini some more tonight. If anyone else has this problem I would like to hear about it just to make sure that it isn't an isolated problem.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Is somebody who has a full list of Ulead32.ini possibly settings? The Ulead homepage has some few.
      I mean a FULL list and what the commands are doing?
      It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
      ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Some explanations I found on http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum2/HTML/003812.html
        Thanks Brian Ellis.

I repeat my question: a FULL list, please?
        Some are self-explanatory, but which one can be useful and which one could be ignored?

[This message has been edited by Fred H (edited 21 April 2000).]
        It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
        ------------------------------------------------

Comment

It wa suggested in another news group that if the following line is added to the ulead32.ini then the source window keeps the frame and does not go blank. I tried it with my RRS and it worked.

[HardwareAcc]
          AviPlayEngineMCI=1 (new line)

paulw

Comment

Working...
          X