GeForce 4 specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeForce 4 specs?

There are some leaked specs on the future GeForce 4 chip from NVIDIA, no word on the source of the info (oh, I'm surprised), however it's unlikely these are entirely made up, but taken from some manufacturer's roadmap. Now judging from my previous experience with NVIDIA, it's more likely they would probably release only one GeForce 4 card to the market (Ti500, perhaps) as the flagship product, and then follow with the complete line months later, I wouldn't be afraid of spending on current GF3 cards though, I wouldn't expect NVIDIA to release a follow up in another 6 months at least...
    GeForce4 Ti1000 (High-End) - 128bit memory interface, 128 ÌB DDR SDRAM, Core frequency of 350Mhz, Clock frequency of 350Mhz DDR(700Mhz), AGP 8x

GeForce4 Ti500 (Mainstream) - 128bit memory interface, 128 ÌB DDR SDRAM, Core frequency of 300Mhz, Memory frequency of 300Mhz DDR(600Mhz), AGP 8x

GeForce4 MX Pro (Mass Market) - 128bit memory interface, 64 ÌB DDR SDRAM, Core frequency of 250Mhz, Memory frequency of 300Mhz DDR(600Mhz), AGP 8x

GeForce4 MX (Low-End) - 128bit memory interface, 64 ÌB DDR SDRAM, Core frequency of 250Mhz, Memory frequency of 275Mhz DDR(550Mhz), AGP 8x

UPDATE: Maybe I was wrong?... From xbit: "As far as we know, GeForce4 and GeForce4 MX should be announced in the second half of January. That is why there is not so much time left before we learn the real specs of these solutions."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

More info on http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/story.html?id=1009171412
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Welcome to the NURC General Hardware/Software forums
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
        Welcome to the NURC General Hardware/Software forums
        nVidiot Users Recource Centre?

Just thought I would post what the big M is up against!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

and you think they don't?!
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

You forgot to mention the $1000 USD price

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Ray
              You forgot to mention the $1000 USD price
              Hmm must haven't have heard that the new Matrox Card is up there also
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                and you think they don't?!
                They don't what?

Comment

Originally posted by seeker

They don't what?
                  flush the toilets after using them

Comment

Or put the blasted seat down!

Comment

or wipe the seat when they're done!!!
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

No! I don't think they do.

Comment

which one... flush the toilet, put the seat back down or wipe the seat?

Comment

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

Bastards!!!
                            ROTFLMBAO
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

I am very confused...how did this thread end up like this in such short time???

Comment

Working...
                              X