Matrox G550 Dual-DVI review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox G550 Dual-DVI review!

One of the reviews that had the most postivie feedback and requests for more information was the Matrox G450 review I did some time ago. To be quite honest we were surprised by the number of our readers who thought that a video card that suited their work needs was more important than a card that suited their gaming needs. Matrox recently contacted us again with the release of their Millennium G550 Dual-DVI. What is Dual-DVI and why should anyone consider it? The answers are quite illuminating.

The entire review available over here http://www.targetpc.com/hardware/video/matrox_g550/
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

This is the best (and most acurate) REVIEW of a Matrox product I have Seen in a long time and no one seems to be interessted!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Guru,
      Is there any performance difference between the "standard" G550 and G550 Dual-DVI ? I can't find the G550 Dual-DVI on any site except Shopmatrox.com.

Thanks,,,JL
      Base System:
      -Windows 2000 Professional SP2
      -Shuttle AV40/R with RAID & On-board Audio
      -Intel 1.6GHz P4 (running @ 1.76GHz)
      -512meg PC2100 DDR (DRAM Clock=133MHz)
      -Enermax EG365P-VE(FMA) PSU
      -Promise Ultra100TX2 IDE Controller
      -IBM Deskstar 75GPX - 30gig HDD
      -Quantum Fireball Plus AS - 10gig HDD
      -Pioneer Slot load DVD
      -Plextor 12/10/32x CD-RW
      -Matrox G400 Max AGP Videocard + DVI module
      -Sony SDM-N80 18.1" LCD Flat Panel Monitor (1280x1024)
      -SMC 7004BR Broadband Router
      -SMC 2655W 802.11b WAP
      -Cable Modem

Comment

Working...
      X