Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T + 8.5 !

Hurrah!!!!

Proud dad of a second girl, Sarah Feja Jennings....

7.5 Lbs

Born at 1 minute past 12 this afternoon

Mother and babe doing just fine....

Thanks all!

(extra stitch supplied, Dilitante1 (believe it or not the doc asked her if she wanted a 'bit of a tuck' (the joys of 'going private !!!!
    !!! )

the section was necessary as Paula had an emergency one last time (hours of pushing, sweating & stuff, then a slash!)

I was there (again), it was AMAZING! I didnt take pictures (I think thats a bit sick for a section), but it will stay in my mind forever!

Its a bit surreal talking to your wife, with the surgeon up to his wrists in her belly!

The whole process took 14 minutes!

She had a spinal this time, and has recovered very quickly (last time it was a morphine pump, and she was 'out of it' for 3 days!!!)

I had to come home as Grace (our first, 18 months old) would not go to bed without one of her parents!
    She has just 'gone over' now.... peace at last.... I am going to have a stiff drink!

thanks again, people!

RedRed
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

thanks again, people!
    Yes I enjoyed it wery much!

Congrats m8!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Congrats, seems like you ain't going to get any sleep for a looong while. Be careful though, I'm also 18 months older than my little brother and apparently I have been told that I was seriously trying to hurt the little bugger because I didn't get the attention I used to because of him...

Now I'm just sad I didn't hurt or injure him... just kidding!!!

Well let's see if I ever come to your situation...heck I'm not sure I want to get married...guess I haven't met the girl of my dreams yet.

And once again congrats.

Comment

Hehe, congrats Red. Hope she has a nice & peaceful childhood
        Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Congrats and the Toddler proof baby body armor is in the mail

Dan
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Sweet!

Grats on the extra stitch RedRed

as for the drink go for it as your nights sleeping are history....feedins/diaper changes every 4 hours.......

Glad to hear the new munchkin/momma is fine as well.....

-pickle
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Congrats, Red, on the child and the gem of a wife special enough to go through that "slashing" twice! You're a very lucky guy.

Comment

Well, if all she ever had was C-sections, then at least that leaves other pathways less worn out. :P
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I seem to remember some Chinese text advocating the use of (ahem) objects or (cough) fists during sexplay to gradually stretch the opening before childbirth and make the birth much easier (no cutting or tearing, less pain). They also described exercises she can do afterward to not only reduce the size but make her into a (umm) extremely exciting person to have sex with..

Comment

Congrats, Red
                    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Working...
                    X