OpenGL and DualHead in XP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenGL and DualHead in XP...

I remember reading somewhere that OpenGL doesn't work in some or most cases when DualHead is enabled.
    I am on Windows XP and when I go to disable DualHead, powerdesk crashes and doesn't let me change anything. Is there a text file that is generated with the values I choose from the DualHead tab of powerdesk? If so, where can I find this file, and what would I put in it to disable dualhead? Right now I am just trying to figure out if I can get OpenGL to work again...
    <b>irc.foozone.net</b> port <b>6667 #Anime</b>

One work around would be, imo, to uninstall your drivers completely and (possibly after a reboot) reinstall them again.

Afaik the Matrox drivers install without dual head enabled.

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

It is indeed enabled...

Yeah... I thought the same thing. But after you install and go check out the menus in there, you see that is has DualHead Clone mode enabled, and if I switch it to DualHead Disabled and hit okay or apply, it crashes and asks me if I want to send MS an error report. So that is why I wanted to know if the GUI menus actually save all of their settings to a text file or something, so I can change the values to DualHead disabled manually.
      <b>irc.foozone.net</b> port <b>6667 #Anime</b>

Comment

Working...
      X