g450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g450

just installed g450, taken out g200 marvel & removed drivers first, as i now capture in digital video, i`ve enabled dual head clone, it shows pc screen on tv/video using svhs cable, but will not show tv picture.. i have set it to pal, & tried tv settings, it only shows icon for black & white? used windows media player, elecard player. nothing in either on tv screen but ok on monitor!

any suggestions please ?

win 98se
    500 celeron(is this prob?)
    512mb ram
    i440bx mobo(abit raid)
    turtle beach santa cruz

in Clone mode you won't get overlay output on the G450 no matter what you do

Enable DVD-MAX as well to output video overlay data to the tv-out.

As for your B&W problem: if you've connected your tv through svhs and get B&W with the G450 set at PAL and SVHS output (in the desktop tv settings / dvd-max tv settings), then your tv either doesn't support svhs on the scart socket to which you've connected the cable (if it's connected to a SCART socket), or you have to select SVHS on the SCART socket on the tv (often done with the remote control, check your tv manual. Many 'older' sony and philips TV sets require this. I don't know about other brands).

Comment

dZeus.

your a star!!!!

everything ok now. i was coming out of card to jvc svhs deck then out to t.v. but didn`t have dvd max enabled

thanks

peter h

Comment

Working...
      X