Oboy is off to Fab 11x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oboy is off to Fab 11x

Well I start my new job with Intel on Monday. I will be working in Fab 11x, on the 300mm (12") wafers. BIG things.
    I will be doing Metrology IQ for the Thin FIlms areas. Dont ask I dont know yet!
    So wish me luck and I hope I will have time to keep up with Forums.

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Do you want my P.O. Box number?
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

HEHEHEH.... Oboy will be over in my neighborhood now.

Once the new addition gets going we will have one big continuous FAB which will be over a mile long.

<FONT SIZE=4>...Got DARTH INSIDE!!!...YOU WILL!!!<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
      <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Congrats, now I just need a real job

Dan the MCSE stuck in an English teaching world
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I got my first look at the Fab and Subfab and OMG is it BIG!!!!! I got lost inside the Fab, good thing there some ppl heading out, so I just followed the crowd. The guy I’m working with took me into the Subfab and it’s not much better down there. This Fab is HUGE!!!!!!!!! I haven’t learned the sq feet of it yet but I will.
          I am going to have about 30 tools I’m going to be responsible for and I hope within a month I will know how to get around without getting lost. More up-dates later on.

Oboy
          Time to make the wafers!
          Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
          jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

I hope you're getting a big juicy pay raise with that too!

Do you know what type of metrology tools you'll be playing with? CD SEMs, profilometers, elipsometers?
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Congrats Oboy. Sounds like things continue to go well at your day gig.

John

Comment

Working...
              X