• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flightsim2002, winxp, marvel g400 tv with DualHead

I am running flight sim2002 with winxp
    I have a marvel g400-tv

Is there a way to get flightsim to work with the dual head

Ok, not 100% sure on Flight Sim 2002....
    But on my Flight Sim 2000 I had a play on this subject with a friends G400 Dual Head and what we did is run the program in 'windowed' mode (not full screen), re-size the window to take both desktops (screens) and once in the cockpit I dragged the instrument panel over to the other screen and then re-sized the viewport to take the full screen. Then you can open up some more windows like the map and put that above the instruments, etc, etc....
    He only had a 16Mb card so at higher res's performance suffered but it did work.
    also I had to do this each time the program was started, might be a way to program the settings in but I don't own a dual head yet so play time was limited...
    I've also heard of one guy who did this and sent the Viewport screen to a video projector, so he had a BIG view and the instrument monitor down in front .. mmmm...

Anyways hope this helps....
    --
    Radan...
    ---
    "Are we there yet?"

Comment

As being the friend Radan mentions

PS welcome buddy now you can post your own questions

Only thing to remember there we did this in the pre win2k true dual head support 5.2x drivers I think - argh so long ago.

Looked good from memory

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
      X