X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your Son a Hacker!?!

Check this out:
    Paraniod father!

The scariest thing is that I have personaly met a guy that was exactly like this one....

And while your at it:

Lan parties is the cause of violence amongst kidz....
    Lan parties - Even Lector thinks they are to gory...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Whoever wrote this article is so obviosly an idiot, it's not even worth expanding on....
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I used to see links to this site now and then. At first I was really frustrated by the entire site, but I've been convinced that it's all one big satire.

If you doubt, here is one of the most outlandish statements in the article:

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos
      Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US
      government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also
      be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing
      many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Was there ever any doubt that it was a joke? I thought it was obvious.

Did any of you read the replys about Matrox cards only being used for Hacking? DualHead, one for your computer, the other for the computer you are hacking.

Ali

Comment

Ofcourse its a big joke....

And fun to read as well...
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ali
            Did any of you read the replys about Matrox cards only being used for Hacking? DualHead, one for your computer, the other for the computer you are hacking.
            Now that's just classic. I wonder how they view the RSN (Render Subjects Nude) feature....maybe it's just a time-saver allowing the hackers to get their pr0n without having to search so long for it, thus allowing more time for hacking?

b
            Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Adequacy.org is a well known troll site. don't take anything you see there seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X