win xp and g400 playing delta force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• win xp and g400 playing delta force

I've loaded Delta Force 3 several times and I still get an error. The error is E:\dflsetup\binkplay.exe(3,4) 12/05/01-pager initialisation error 5 the parameter is incorrect. I think it has something to do with the G400 but not sure. I have a SB Live on a kt7 abit board. All running xp native drivers. Getting sick of this error. One this I notice is it seems that DFLW seems to have more color on XP.

What DF3 is trying to do is to execute the bink player to start the intro movie. It's strange that it doesn't work because the bik format is pretty clean and standalone.
    But this should work for you: open the dflw.cfg file and change the line "no_anim = 0" to "no_anim =1". If it isn't there just put in "no_anim = 1" between the game_res and window_size lines. That should enable you to lie down in the glade and make that perfect headshot
    bruce c. sucks

Comment

Thanks I kinda figure that was the issue. I did disable the play on start up and it fine now. the only problem I have is I don't think xp is displaying the right colors as with win98. The night scene is awful to much green and the landscape is more like its running at 256 colors.

Comment

Working...
      X