Any MS access expert here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any MS access expert here?

I've got to built a form based on many Tables. Knowing that I cannot do it directly from tables, I created a Query that takes all the fields in Customers, Orders, Employees and saved it like that. Then I moved to the form tab and ask the Assistant to build the form automatically... but it does'nt work as I've planed and create errors. All the fields in Orders (except one) display's "#name?". The other fields are ok... but I don't need 'em on the form itself... I only need 'em to have their values to fill the blanks... does any one here ever had to work on a form like that and could show me a way to do it?

Spazm
    P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Spazm,

First thing is to look at your Query directly. If that is fine then you probably just have the name wrong, or maybe an ambiguous field/table name.
    Feel free to send me the db and I'll take a look. PM me for my email address.

Good luck

Tony.
    FT.

Comment

Working...
    X