Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone successfully using Premiere + Marvel G400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone successfully using Premiere + Marvel G400?

I just wondered if anyone is actually successfully using Adobe Premiere with the Marvel G400. I tried, but I'm stuck with the following problems:
    Windows 98: Total crash after previewing 2/3 sec of video.
    Windows NT: Premiere runs fine, but has some display problems:
    - When using transitions/filters, the preview doesn't work (it blinks between the calculated image and the last displayed MJPEG frame)
    - When exporting transitions, they render fine, however the last frame of every transition is wrong: the first frame of the transition is displayed there.

Does anyone have any experience with these problem, or is anyone running premiere WITHOUT the problems?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I do not capture with it, but otherwise it works just fine. What version are you using and have you downloaded the latest patch?

Comment

Same here I don't capture with it but everything else works fine apart from it takes AGES to load but that is just the program. Works well with the Panasonic Plug-in. Oh I'm using version 5.1 but when I only had 5.0 it worked fine too.
      Get paid to surf http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=MAC649 it really works. Free Money.

Comment

Thanks for your replies!

I'm using Premiere 5.1, Driver 4.35 (windows NT), Video tools 1.52.
        I recently discovered the following: the flickering of the last MJPEG frame is not only there when filters or transitions are used, but also when I show a still BMP for a few frames. Same problem there: the last MJPEG frame of the clip before the BMP keeps flickering in the timeline window.

btw, are you guys using windows 98? which version of powerdesk?

oh, and something else (not much G400-related, but ... ;-): How do you create a scrolling credits view? I tried importing a 320x2000 bitmap, used "keep aspect ratio" and then "video->motion" to scroll it, but it gets completely fuzzy. Any ideas?

Comment

I use win98 (Swedish), Premiere 5.1c and VT 1.52. Maybe this has something to do with NT?

I've never tried the scrolling titles though...

Comment

Hmmm... it could well be NT screwing up. I'll try if I can get win98 to work without any blue screens. I'll get back on that.

Comment

Working...
            X