wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf?

Check out the list of Billpoint "prohibited items". Most of them make perfect sense, but in the last section "misc items", why was it necessary to specifically list "soiled underwear"? Is that a common ebay purchase? There must have been a history of problems with purchases of nasty skidmarked gitch or something. What is the world coming to?
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

ROTFLMAO!!!

Promotional CD's are on the list. A bit strange, I think. Why?

The company I work for produce many promotional CD's. As a matter of fact, I'm working on one now.

These things are collecters items (Can't tell you why), but apparently some people think they are worth a lot of money. Why can't you sell something even though you got it for free in the first place?

Why can't they be sold on Ebay?
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Yeah, there apparently is a market for soiled underwear. Some people actually get off on "used" women's underwear. Ick, no thank you.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

The Japanese, God bless them, are into a lot of perverted things. Among them are vomiting, scatology, and soiled panties. *ahem*

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

I've never seen one but in this country there are vending machines for everything including used high school girl underwear

Dan
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I saw a web site about that game where you use the cyber hand to anally invade the fake ass of the "game." I will not claim to understand it, and I don't approve of it, but it sure boggles the mind.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

maybe its represion, due to cultural reasons my partner can be umm errr how shall i say this, somewhat retentive at times concerning what is 'normal' - and before you think it guys i'm refering to everday life as well here.

The amount of 'mens' manga here boggles the mind, maybe its just a way to vent so to speak

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                The amount of 'mens' manga here boggles the mind, maybe its just a way to vent so to speak
                If you feel that you have too much H-manga over there, please consider sending some of it here
                Nah but seriously, I've sometimes wondered why all these things popped up in Japan. Is that because (at least some) men used to treat women like some sort of puppets, and now that there is this sexual equality thing going on they can't (publically) do that anymore? So they make videos and comics and stuff where girls are "what they used to be", pure and innocent <- (yeah right) and where they are humiliated in all imaginable ways.
                Or have I misunderstood the whole thing? Please enlighten me.

Comment

I wonder what's left that you can put up on their site, when they've included "Adult items" as well on the prohibited list.

Btw, anyone care to shine a light on what "Adult items" specifically are?

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

A car ?

Does not seem to be for childeren anyway...

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Tempest - sexual equality - where which country not the one i'm in.

Women still are paid way way less here. 99.9% of women give up their job when they get married or have children. Actually its hard for a woman aged 28-35 to get a job because the employer expects her to leave.

To quote my gilfriend the womans movement here tended to use the slogan of "I am woman hear me roar - now what would you like for dinner dear?"

However your perception of attitudes in public is more or less correct as far as I've seen. However my girlfriend is scared that when she is pregnant (far far future guys) and she moves home in the last stages as is per tradition I'll also have an affair - as per tradition.

-of course this is not helped by the fact she's a divorce lawyer

As far as why they have these comics and the whole inocent girl tortured thing. I'm not exactly sure. Some things -socially(not just sexual) that have a huge importants to us in the west arn't even considered worth thinking about and vice versa.

I will ask the g/f tonight if she has any idea why its so popular

Dan
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

A few years back, when I still used to buy car magazines that featured lots of baseball cap wearing yoofs, one of them had an article on Japanese street racers - people who bolt enough goodies onto their Skylines/Supras etc to get them to go in excess of 200kph, and would race along the Japanese highways at night.
                        Apparently not a few people, including mere spectators, have been killed when someone loses it at that sort of speed.
                        When the intrepid reporter questioned some of the drivers/spectators about the lethality of this sport, the response was "Yeah, some people get killed. So?"
                        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I think the same happens in Europe (at least scandinavia).

Check 'movies' like 'Getaway in Stockholm'

Comment

It happens all over the world where young people have a chance to get cars. Check out http://www.teamprestige.com/Video.htm and the "News Footage" link to see a short story about this happening in the US of A. Oh yeah, I forgot, they don't race on the streets... Just on closed sections of the road

Talk about going offtopic... We've come from dirty panties to illegal road racing

Comment

H manga

well I just spoke to the g/f about eh hentai manga etc.

Her opinion is that culturaly Japan isn't free, everyone has to care about their station in society etc. so its a form of over compensation. You've all heard stories about the hardworking 'salaryman' its just their way of escaping to a fantastic life that is completly oposite to their own.

Dan
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                              X