Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mga.mom for fixed frequency monitor

hello
    i have a problem with running a sony GDM-1950 fixed frequency monitor (5-BNC) with my matrox millenium MGA-MIL/2I (international).

the only thing i have from the monitor is this:

resolution: 1280x1024/1024x768
    deflection frequency horizontal: 63.34/48.8 kHz
    deflection frequency vertical: 59.98/60.0 Hz

i tried to make a new mga.mom file for this monitor but there where to many settings to make so it was too complicated for me.

it would be really great if somebody can help me with this mga.mom file or tell me an other way to make this monitor work.

thanks

harry

I've got the same monitor attached to my G400MAX I can send you the MGA.mon file I use.
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

that would be really nice

please send the file to

notme@gmx.li

thanx

Comment

Done
        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Grr had to resend email with my other email adress.

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at email03.aon.at.
          I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
          This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Remote host said: 550 {mx001-rz3} The recipient does not accept mails from 'hotmail.com' over foreign mailservers"

Comment

OK, I'll bite.........

how do I make a mga.mon file as I have 2 different fixed monitors now and want to play with the Mitsubushi Diamondscan 20M...............

dualhead on the 20" should be nice ya think?

-Dil
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

thank you very much
              now my new (old) monitor is working perfekt

ps.: i got both of your e-mails don't know why you got an error message

greetz harry

Comment

Notme, great to hear it worked .

Dilitante1

It should be possible to attach two fixed frequency monitors to a G400DH but I have never tried it. I only got one fixed frequency monitor . But I guess it should not be advisible to use two monitors you won't have VGA in DOS so you can't see what's happening when your computer is booting.

I don't now how to set up your
                diamondscan it's a Sync on Green Multisync/Multiscan monitor but I found a thread on Murc that could help you.

Succes

Comment

bummer

the thread link is no good Keifront.....can you try again?

Monitor World is great tho....and I only want to play with them in Dualhead.....one at a time....I am not THAT brave to go blindly starting PCs around my house 8D

-Dil
                  Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Here we go fixed monitor

Comment

Working...
                    X