Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G 400 marvel TV Vid caps - final vid tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G 400 marvel TV Vid caps - final vid tools?

I have been all over these forums and believe that somewhere there is a hack for the final Vid 204 tools with the 539 drivers to allow TV tuner vid caps.

Just can't find it.

Can someone please direct me to it.

Runnig XP.
    Thanks

I got it right here

I take no credit for this I can't remember who posted this........but here it is I will try to attach the necessary files

Here you can read how to enable Mjpeg Capture & Playback with Matrox Videotools 2.04 on Windows 2000 (I'm using italian version, but i think that the files are the same.. Tested on Matrox Marvel G400-TV Pal Version)

1. Install Powerdesk 5.39. Restart Windows

2. Install Videotools 2.04 (official, not the leaked one..). Restart Windows

3. Download this zip file. It contains rricm.dll and rrvcap32.dll. Extract it in \system32 folder (e.g. C:\WinNT\system32)

4. Download this zip file. It's rrMjpeg.ax. Extract it in Videotools folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Matrox Video Tools )

5. Download and run this .reg file. It adds the following lines in system registry:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32]
    "VIDC.dmb1"="rricm.dll"

6. Start MenĂ¹ -> Run -> regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\rrMjpeg.ax" (or whatever is the path of this file, you have to write also " " )

Knownk bugs:
    a) Mjpeg Output only if Dualhead DVDMax Enabled.
    b) If you decode by software a video captured in Mjpeg (Reading it with Virtualdub, or encoding it in Mpeg, or any other compression) "weird lines" can appear on the top of the screen ( but you can crop these lines easily when encoding... )

as usual sorry for my English
    Hope this helps you out.

Trinidad
    Attached Files

Comment

More files..........

Trinidad
      Attached Files

Comment

Last of the files.......

Trinidad
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks trinidad.

Got all the files and followed instructions, checked registry and line was written, but record button not available in vid tools and latest version virtual dub crashes.
          Any other ideas?

Comment

Try avi_io. A much better capture program.
            WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Working...
            X