NT4 Server backup programs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT4 Server backup programs!

Could anyone here recomend a good (Read cheap!) backup program for nt4 that is eay to set up! It neads to be able to do automatic backups (partial 6x/week and full 1x/week)! For some strange reason nt's own backup prog does not work as it should most of the times it does not backup from both drives on the nas server in the network and sometimes it does not do a backup at all for a couple of days and the starts working ok for a couple of days again without anyone touching it!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I usually take a peek here for goodies like that

CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers

Yes sometimes you have to research a bit, but it narrows it down quite a bit for me anyways....and sometimes the proggies are free!

-Dil
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Could anyone here recomend a good (Read cheap!) backup program for nt4 that is eay to set up! It neads to be able to do automatic backups (partial 6x/week and full 1x/week)!
      Hi Guru,

You might try Veritas Backup MyPC. Costs about $69.
      I use its older brother, Veritas Backup Exec, with no problems.
      Easy to schedule partial and full backups.

(<a href="http://www.veritas.com/images/pro/BkupMyPC_MainScreen_lrg.jpg">screenshot</a>)
      (<a href="http://www.stompinc.com/bump/bump-retail.phtml?stp" title="download link on right side">download</a>)

Comment

Online price 79US$ plus tax = 642 Fin MK price in Finland 3512 Fin MK!!!! = 526$ and thats the price for resellers not what I could offer the customer!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
        X