New Version is Finally Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Version is Finally Here!!!

Trillian, the chat program that supports AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo and IRC (all in one program) has been limited by the fact that it didn't support file transfers. Well, now it does!

It takes up a fraction of the resources of running the aps seperately and works really well.

The new version was released less than an hour ago!

Trillian is easy-to-use, HIPAA-compliant instant messaging for people, business, and healthcare. Send messages, share files, and much more!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Woohoo! I was actually going to try it yesterday, but then I read that it didn't support file transfers yet, so I decided to wait. Guess I didn't have to wait too long I'll give it a try tomorrow afternoon when I get home.

Comment

Oh yeah baby
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Gone give it another try.
        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Let me guess... still no proper emoticon support, no webcam, no group chat, no... ah, I'll keep using it anyway. Love this proggy.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Wow this program is awsome so far. I use MSN, AOL IM and ICQ all at the same time and this is a god send. I have to check it out at home to see what the deal is with ICQ since ICQ isn't working at work now.

Scott
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
            X