X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The group of DEATH!!!

Argentina, Sweden, England, Nigeria...

Ice Hockey?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

WC 2002

Comment

nigeria has an ice hockey team???

mfg
        wulfman
        "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
        "Lobsters?"
        "Really? I didn't know they did that."
        "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

arg... it's going to be tough.. especially against argentine... ah well it's possible... maybe beckham shouldn't play that match

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfman
            nigeria has an ice hockey team???
            Of course they have! They begin training at an early age, where else would you get teeth like that? The small picture is, of cource, their logo.
            I even found some evidence that they actually have an Ice Hockey federation (don't ask )

ps. Don't let Beckham play, he might know about football but I bet he sucks at hockey...
            Attached Files

Comment

Guru...I know you fins (Finnar) didn't make it to the world cup, but c'mon...icehockey...

Comment

Portugal will beat the crap out of all of ya!

Comment

No chance Alec.
                  England will come second and then will have to sort out these frenchies and bring them back down to earth.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Nah, we'll send those frenchmen packing for ya
                    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Argentina has a good change winning the the WC and watch out for Spain and Portugal both excellent teams.

I'm just happy when Belgium reaches second round .
                      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Deja vu: Sven will resign when we get knocked out of the 1st round by Sweden
                        FT.

Comment

Now what have Spain ever done in the world cup?
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                            Now what have Spain ever done in the world cup?
                            In the USA (1994) they reached 1/4 final but in France they only reached 1/16 final (they where so smart to not add Morientes to their natinal squad (if i'm correct). I even believe they played the little final and they became fourth but I don't which year that was. And they where European Cup holder in 1964 and lost the final in 1984.
                            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Those all time achieves by spain is still a lot worse than what a small country like sweden have achieved.

3rd, 54, I'm not sure about this one
                              2nd, 58
                              3rd, 94

And a few games in the quarters...

And that with a population four times less than Spain...

Edit: In 94 Spain didn't get to the 1/4 finals, those four teams were Brazil, Italy, Sweden and Bulgaria.
                              Last edited by Novdid; 3 December 2001, 11:02.

Comment

Working...
                              X